top of page
How to become a vendor
WEST END WEEKEND
May 13, 2023
Glencoe Mansion Museum & Gallery upper field (600 Unruh Drive)
11am-5pm | Rain or Shine
CRAFT & DRAFT
October 21, 2023
Glencoe Mansion Museum & Gallery lower field (600 Unruh Drive)
11am-6pm | Rain or Shine
Vendor Terms and Agreements
Our Event Goals
We aim for our events to be free, family-friendly, and filled with local, handmade, artisan crafts. Our mission is to ensure that vendors and patron have a successful and enjoyable time at our events.
Mountain Trotter Arts is dedicated to bringing high quality arts & crafts to Radford, VA!
- Vendors must submit detailed description & images of items or sale. Religious or political items are not allowed.
- Any food items must have proper certificates from Health Department or Dept. of Agriculture & be submitted 15 business days prior to event
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting their own sales tax, having liability insurance (optional), and providing their own booth set up; Radford City requires vendors to hold a Radford City Business License.
- We only accept hand crafted artisans (no MLM or resale vendors)
- This is not a juried event, however submission of application does not guarantee acceptance
- Our events are outdoor events; set-up is in grass. Be prepared for any and all types of weather.
- Each vendor is responsible for their own space/display/tent area. Vendors who wish to set up without a pop up tent may do so at their own risk. The ground may be uneven, please come prepared (wooden blocks work great). A tapestry or tent backing is suggested to combat direct sun to booth area.
- TENT WEIGHTS ARE REQUIRED; Sturdy in-ground stakes are also permitted. In the event that your tent is not properly tied down, we do have the right to ask you to deconstruct your tent for the event.
-Please DO NOT break down early.
-We ask that all vendors pick up their own trash.
-You will receive parking and set up information upon acceptance to the event
- West End Weekend, Craft and Draft, MountainTrotter Arts, or its affiliates are NOT liable for any loss, damage, or injury.
- Failure to follow above guidelines can result in expulsion from future events
bottom of page